If you’re having trouble accessing the Sfax login page or signing into your Sfax account online, then you may need to reset your password. Read this easy guide to log in to your account.
You can use Sfax login to send secure faxes from anywhere in the world.
In today’s guide, we will take you through the basic steps of logging in to your Sfax login account as well as help you reset your Sfax password if you forgot it.
Steps To Sfax Login Account
To log into your Sfax account from any device, follow these simple steps:
- On the homepage, look for the “sign-in” button.
- You can find the login button for the Sfax website at the top right corner of the website.
- Click on it.
- After that, wait for a dialogue box to open.
- Click on the button appearing on the screen.
- You will be taken directly to the Sfax login screen here https://app.sfaxme.com/
- Enter your username.
- Enter your Sfax username and its password.
- Click on the “Login” button to log into your account.
That’s all there is to it.
How To Reset Sfax login Account Password
If you’ve forgotten your SFAX login password (or if you’re having trouble logging into your account), then you need to follow these steps to reset your account:
- Login to the Sfax login page by entering the following details: Username or admin
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ button.
- After that, a dialog box will pop up.
- Enter your account username followed by pressing enter.
This Article Concludes How you can log in to Sfax Login Portal. If You have any still Questions so you can comment Because I always love to help…!